TRAVEL TO PERU?
COMPARE BELOW A LIST OF THE BEST TOURS BY TRAIN TO MACHU PICCHU AT CHEAP LOCAL PRICES!
Machu Picchu is the most important archaeological site in all of South America. Located high in the Andean Mountains it exhibits one of the most breathtaking landscapes in all of the world. Tours by train to Machu Picchu are the most comfortable, safest and quickest option to get to these famous Inca Ruins.
What we do
INCA TRAIL HIKE TO MACHU PICCHU, GLAMPING ALONG THE INCA TRAIL, LUXURY INCA TRAIL, & More
CLASICC INCA TRAIL
Regular groups every day
private inca trail
Luxury Inca Trail
Watch Our Process
Start with A Free Quote For Your PERU VACATION
or call Now: (408) 898-8724
WELCOME TO TOUR LEADERS PERU TRAVEL GUIDE, WE DONT SELL PERU TOURS, WE SELL THE PERUVIAN EXPERINCE.
We are experienced
We Have Over 15 Years of Experience in The Travel Industry
ABOUT OUR PRODUCT
Providing the Highest Quality Service in Peru.
Peru train tours or Machu Picchu by train is the shortest trip to Machu Picchu Inca citadel in Cusco. But probably is the most significant tour for many travelers. The train tour to the mysterious masterpiece of Inca city, a World Heritage Site, and Historical Sanctuary; you will be exploring the private spiritual center of the Incas.
In our Train Tours, travelers will have a magical train trip through the Sacred Valley to the town of Aguas Calientes Pueblo and from there you will go by bus to the entrance of the citadel. Then you will be part of a guided Machu Picchu according to your schedule. This wonder of the world is only accessible by train or Hiking other Inca trail Treks. So our train day tour is a perfect opportunity for those not able to hike the trails that surround around Cusco citadel.
High Quality, Ethically travel service
Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE TO MACHU PICCHU HIKE
- 100% Operated by Tour Leaders Peru, we never put you with other tour operators.
- Pick up from Airport and Hotel
- Top of the line equipment REI Co-op Half Dome 4 Tent. Only for Two Persons
- 8 kg per person, other companies offer you only 6 kg
- Best English Speakers Tour Leaders, We know Communication is very important in your trip
- Extraordinary Chefs! Don’t get stressed about food and forget your power bar. We serve you a 5-star outdoor restaurant with delicious organic gourmet food in your dining tent.
- Hotel Aguas Calientes with all facilities
- Free and Safe Storage in Cusco and Aguas Calientes while you are hiking and visiting Machupicchu
- Umantay Lake included (most companies skip this wonderful lake)
- Private transportation on each trip
- Perfect Location For Photographers
- Comfortable and Panoramic Train to Aguas Calientes.
- Visit Machu Picchu twice with this tour!
- Single Tent $40 (if you wish to sleep alone)
- Sleeping Bag $20 per person (minus 5 degrees Celsius)
- Air Mattress $20 per person (REI inflatable mattress)
- Professional Walking Poles $20 per pair
- Backpacks $25
- Head Lamp $10
- Extra kilograms $10/kg (Example 5kg=$50)
- Temperature checks for all traveler are mandatory
- Face masks required for travelers and staff in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff at all times
- High traffic places and equipment sanitized regularly between use
- Maximum 8 people per group to reduce crowds, for bigger groups we will assign two teams
- Transportation and touristic sites capacity will be reduced to 50%
- Printed material such as maps or vouchers will be avoided.
- 100% online payments with no booking fees at all
- Flexible bookings during COVID – 19 outbreak
- Original passport and (ISIC student card if applicable).
- A comfortable 45 Lt trek backpack if you want to carry all your belongings.
- A small daypack to carry your personal belongings
- Warm sleeping bag Minus 8ºC (You can hire from SAS Travel.)
- Lighter style trekking boots with good ankle support or tough sport shoes, (light sandals or clogs are recommended to rest at campsites).
- Trekking poles with rubber tips. (metal tips are not allowed on the trail).
- Warm clothes, layers for variable temperature especially at night
- Thermal underwear can be worn in the sleeping bag or in cold conditions
- Gloves or mittens, scarf, wool socks, woolen hat for cold nights
- T-shirts and trekking pants that zip off to short pants for comfort
- Flashlight, head torch, and extra batteries
- Camera and extra batteries, – Binoculars
- Wear a hat with a broad visor to keep the sun off your face
- Sunscreen, and sunglasses
- Personal medical kit, insect repellent
- Rain Gear: a good rain jacket, rain poncho
- Toiletries, toilet paper, small towel
- 2-liter water bottle, (disposable plastic bottles are forbidden).
- Bathing suits for hot springs for hikers with a night in Aguas Calientes (5 Day Special Inca Trail)
- Extra money for drinks en route, Machupicchu and Aguas Calientes. ($10-15)
- Tips for (porters, cooks, guides. ($30-40) Not mandatory.
- Emergency money at least 200-300 soles. ($ 120)
ONLY 4 REASON, WHY YOU SHOULD HIKE THE INCA TRAIL
SACRED VALLEY WITH MACHUPICCHU 2D/1N
- Experience first-hand the daily life of the local communities in the Sacred Valley
- Travel with a highly rated operator in Peru
- Explore and learn all about the Incas.
TOUR BY TRAIN TO MACHU PICCHU 3DAYS/2NIGHT
- Fascinating train ride with the best landscapes and breathtaking views
- Explore the most visited place in Peru!
- Discover Machu Picchu at sunrise and feel the magic of the Inca’s Sacred Land
Guiding Peru’s 3 Day Train Tour to Machu Picchu takes you on one of the most incredible train journeys in the world. The Peru rail line follows the route of the Urubamba River. Along the way, through the cloud forest that surrounds Machu Picchu, you will enjoy the beautiful scenery of the high Andes. Included in this extended adventure is a full-day guided tour of the Sacred Valley. This is a day that should not be missed on your visit to Peru. Our guides will lead you on an adventure that you will not soon forget, guaranteeing memories of a lifetime.
Machu Picchu by Train 7 Day Tour
- Pre-departure briefing at 7:00 pm the night before your tour in our office.
- Collection from your hotel in Cusco from (05:30 am) or from Sacred Valley.
- Private bus to Pumahuanca (Start of our trek).
- Breakfast in Urubamba in our farmhouse,
- 11 Full meals for the entire tour (4 Breakfast, 4 Lunch 3 Dinner) + snacks (vegetarian, vegan option, gluten, wheat-free or special diets upon your request.)
- Permit and fees for Short Inca Trail Park and Machupicchu Sanctuary.
- Porters to carry (camping equipment: client tents, dining and cooking tents, table, stools, cooking gear, stove, gas container, cutlery, plates, food, and fresh vegetables).
- 2 Excellent experienced top tour guides (9-16 person / 6-8 with 1 tour guide)
- 2 expert gourmet mountain cooks, assistants.
- Happy hour with macho-tea and hot drinks every afternoon on camp.
- Boiled water provided from 2nd day.
- A gentle start to the day with a wake-up coca tea in your tent.
- 2 people per tent clean, new, spacious (4 people REI Half Dome 4 tents).
- Thick, comfortable sleeping mattress,
- Buckets of hot water for washing in your tent every day.
- Biodegradable soap and hand cleansing gel.
- Emergency First-aid kit and Oxygen assistance.
- 3-4 hours guided tour in Machupicchu
- Round trip Bus Ticket from Aguas Calientes to Machupicchu.
- Tourist Expedition train return to Poroy Station or Ollantaytambo.
- Bus to Cusco
- Sleeping bag (4 season -Minus 8ºC)
- Tips for the trekking crew, guides, cooks, and porters at your discretion.
- Flight Ticket to Cusco.
- Accommodation in Cusco.
- see recommendation
- Travel Insurance. (check that your insurance covers you for treks above 4,200 masl)
Join us on 2021
INCA TRAIL TO MACHU PICCHU 4 DAYS
INCA TRAIL 2 DAYS WITH HOTEL
INCA TRAIL TO MACHU PICCHU
INCA TRAIL TO MACHU PICCHU 4 DAYS
An enthralling experience
Get In touch below. Ask Any Question or Start a Free Quote
1617 Orleans Drive, San San Jode, CA