Tour Leaders Peru – Travel Adventure is owned and operated by www.blissfultravelescapes.com LLC.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW IS IT USED
- Information You Voluntarily Submit to the Website: The Website may collect personal information from you such as your name or email address. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to the Website by leaving a comment, subscribing to a newsletter, or submitting a contact form.
- Automatically Collected Information: The Website automatically collects certain information about you and the device with which you access the Website. For example, when you use the Website, the Website will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Website. The Website may also collect information about actions you take when using the Website, such as links clicked.
- Cookies: The Website may log information using cookies, which are small data files stored on your browser by the Website. The Website may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted, to provide you with a more personalized experience on the Website.
HOW BE YOUR INFORMATION MAY USED?
The Website may use the information collected in the following ways:
- To operate and maintain the Website.
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings.
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts.
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To provide you with user support;
- To track and measure advertising on the Website; or,
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
THIRD-PARTY USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Website may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorize us to share your information. Additionally, the Website may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies. The Website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
- Google Analytics – this service tracks Website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the Website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics. This Website has anonymized the data collection from Google Analytics, so it is not personally identifiable.
- MailChimp – this service is used for delivery of email updates and newsletters. MailChimp stores your name and email address for purposes of delivering such communications.
- Influencer Networks – from time to time, as described herein, the Website may post sponsored content which contains tracking pixels for influencer networks, like IZEA. These tracking pixels may capture information such as your IP address to evaluate the effectiveness of the marketing campaigns. This information is not stored on the Website.
- Social Warfare – this service is used to all users to share Website content on user’s social channels. Social Warfare will connect using the user’s social channels, but no information is stored on the Website.
At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications. This list may be amended from time to time at the Website’s sole discretion.
Except when required by law, Tour Leaders Peru LLC will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses or other personal information without your consent; however, Blissful Travel Escapes LLC may disclose or transfer personal information collected through the Website to third parties who acquire all or a portion of our business, which may be the result of a merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a portion of our assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding brought by or against us.
From time to time, A Dangerous Business may use anonymous data, which does not identify you alone, or when combined with data from other parties. This type of anonymous data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Examples of this anonymous data may include analytics or information collected from cookies.
Users may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies, by the Website, by using a corresponding setting of your internet browser and may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Furthermore, already set cookies may be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all popular Internet browsers. However, if users deactivate the setting of cookies in your Internet browser, not all functions of our website may be entirely usable.
Sponsored Content Tracking Pixels
This Website may engage in sponsored campaigns with various influencer networks, brands, and agencies. All sponsored content is duly disclosed in accordance with the FTC’s requirements. From time to time, these sponsored campaigns utilize tracking pixels (aka web beacons), which may contain cookies to collect data regarding usage and audience. This information is collected by the sponsoring company to track the results of the campaign. As stated above, these pixels may capture your IP address on behalf of the content sponsor. No personally identifiable information collected by the Website is used in conjunction with these tracking pixels.
Affiliate Program Participation
The Website may engage in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into the Website. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
A Dangerous Business is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com. As part of this Amazon Associates program, the Website will post customized links, provided by Amazon, to track the referrals to their website. This program utilizes cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on these sales.
On the Website, you may subscribe to our newsletter, which may be used for advertising purposes. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels, A Dangerous Business may see when you open an email and which links within the email you click. Also, this allows A Dangerous Business to adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the user. This behavior will not be passed on to third parties.
SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Website does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian believes that the Website has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 16 in its database, please contact us immediately at email@example.com and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
From time to time, the Website may engage in affiliate marketing. This means that if you use an affiliate link to make a purchase, the Website will receive a commission on that purchase. All efforts are made to ensure that affiliate links are disclosed in accordance with the FTC.
From time to time, the Website may post sponsored content from an advertiser. This means that an advertiser, which may be a brand, agency, or influencer network, will contract with A Dangerous Business to create content featuring certain messages or product placement. Pursuant to the FTC’s requirements, all such advertisements on the Website are clearly and conspicuously disclosed.
Even though compensation (e.g., cash, free product, or services) is received for in exchange for this sponsored content placement, A Dangerous Business gives its honest opinion, findings, beliefs, or experiences in such content. All views expressed on the Website are those of the content creator. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party in question.
Blissful Travel Escapes has made every effort to ensure that all information on the Website has been tested for accuracy. Blissful Travel Escapes makes no guarantees regarding the results that you will see from using the information provided on the Website.
The Website may discuss topics related to travel, including discussion of modes of transportation, lodging, and activities. The travel information provided on the Website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Your experience with the same providers mentioned may differ from that depicted on the Website. All travel information on the Website is for informational purposes only.
The Website was developed strictly for services and informational purposes. You understand and agree that you are fully responsible for your use of the information provided on the Website. Tour Leaders make no representations, warranties, or guarantees. You understand that results may vary from person to person. Tour Leaders Peru assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear on the Website.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
Unless otherwise stated, Tour Leaders Peru LLC owns the intellectual property and rights to all content and material on the Website. Subject to the license below, all intellectual property rights are reserved.
The following uses are not permitted:
- Republication of content from the Website unless content is specifically and expressly made available for republication.
- Sale, rental or sub-license of any content from the Website.
- Reproduction or duplication of any content on the Website for commercial purposes.
- Modification of any content on this website, unless content is specifically and expressly made available for modification.
- Redistribution of content of the Website unless content is specifically and expressly made available for redistribution. Users are permitted to share content on social media channels, as long as a link to the Website is included.
Best Regards To everyone and thanks for supporting Tour Leaders Peru Adventure Travel world.