TRAVEL TO PERU?
BEST PERU TOURS TRAVEL AND MACHU PICCHU ADVENTURE
Your Peru Travel Package with Machu Picchu encompasses all of Peru. We can customize your itinerary so that you can visit the main sites of Peru. There are so many attractions within Peru it is hard to decide which ones interest you the most. With a package, you have the power to modify your itinerary so that it fits exactly to your travel taste. If you are already in Peru, we recommend you make the most out of your trip. That is why we highly recommend you purchase a Peru travel package.
What we do
INCA TRAIL HIKE TO MACHU PICCHU, GLAMPING ALONG THE INCA TRAIL, LUXURY INCA TRAIL, & More
CLASICC INCA TRAIL
Regular groups every day
private inca trail
Luxury Inca Trail
Watch Our Process
Start with A Free Quote For Your PERU VACATION
or call Now: (408) 898-8724
WELCOME TO TOUR LEADERS PERU TRAVEL GUIDE, WE DONT SELL PERU TOURS, WE SELL THE PERUVIAN EXPERINCE.
We are experienced
We Have Over 15 Years of Experience in The Travel Industry
ABOUT OUR PRODUCT
Providing the Highest Quality Service in Peru.
PERU TRAVEL PACKAGES FROM USA
Peru offers travelers and vacation goers an extraordinary array of experiences ranging from historical sites to geographical locations, and delicious cuisines. Located within South America’s beautiful west coast, the country is rich in ancient cultural histories, manmade wonders, and natural attractions that attract people from all over the world. Being home to the ancient Inca civilization and having one of the best landscapes in the world, travelers are always on the lookout for the best Peru Travel Packages. Tour Leaders Peru, a premier world-class travel and ecotourism agency in Peru, provides Peru tour packages, experiences, and magical places – all in one service – for travelers who dream of visiting Peru for an exciting tourism experience.
High Quality, Ethically travel service
Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE TO MACHU PICCHU HIKE
- 100% Operated by Tour Leaders Peru, we never put you with other tour operators.
- Pick up from Airport and Hotel
- Top of the line equipment REI Co-op Half Dome 4 Tent. Only for Two Persons
- 8 kg per person, other companies offer you only 6 kg
- Best English Speakers Tour Leaders, We know Communication is very important in your trip
- Extraordinary Chefs! Don’t get stressed about food and forget your power bar. We serve you a 5-star outdoor restaurant with delicious organic gourmet food in your dining tent.
- Hotel Aguas Calientes with all facilities
- Free and Safe Storage in Cusco and Aguas Calientes while you are hiking and visiting Machupicchu
- Umantay Lake included (most companies skip this wonderful lake)
- Private transportation on each trip
- Perfect Location For Photographers
- Comfortable and Panoramic Train to Aguas Calientes.
- Visit Machu Picchu twice with this tour!
- Single Tent $40 (if you wish to sleep alone)
- Sleeping Bag $20 per person (minus 5 degrees Celsius)
- Air Mattress $20 per person (REI inflatable mattress)
- Professional Walking Poles $20 per pair
- Backpacks $25
- Head Lamp $10
- Extra kilograms $10/kg (Example 5kg=$50)
- Temperature checks for all traveler are mandatory
- Face masks required for travelers and staff in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff at all times
- High traffic places and equipment sanitized regularly between use
- Maximum 8 people per group to reduce crowds, for bigger groups we will assign two teams
- Transportation and touristic sites capacity will be reduced to 50%
- Printed material such as maps or vouchers will be avoided.
- 100% online payments with no booking fees at all
- Flexible bookings during COVID – 19 outbreak
- Original passport and (ISIC student card if applicable).
- A comfortable 45 Lt trek backpack if you want to carry all your belongings.
- A small daypack to carry your personal belongings
- Warm sleeping bag Minus 8ºC (You can hire from SAS Travel.)
- Lighter style trekking boots with good ankle support or tough sport shoes, (light sandals or clogs are recommended to rest at campsites).
- Trekking poles with rubber tips. (metal tips are not allowed on the trail).
- Warm clothes, layers for variable temperature especially at night
- Thermal underwear can be worn in the sleeping bag or in cold conditions
- Gloves or mittens, scarf, wool socks, woolen hat for cold nights
- T-shirts and trekking pants that zip off to short pants for comfort
- Flashlight, head torch, and extra batteries
- Camera and extra batteries, – Binoculars
- Wear a hat with a broad visor to keep the sun off your face
- Sunscreen, and sunglasses
- Personal medical kit, insect repellent
- Rain Gear: a good rain jacket, rain poncho
- Toiletries, toilet paper, small towel
- 2-liter water bottle, (disposable plastic bottles are forbidden).
- Bathing suits for hot springs for hikers with a night in Aguas Calientes (5 Day Special Inca Trail)
- Extra money for drinks en route, Machupicchu and Aguas Calientes. ($10-15)
- Tips for (porters, cooks, guides. ($30-40) Not mandatory.
- Emergency money at least 200-300 soles. ($ 120)
Peru Travel, Tours and Vacation Packages
There are numerous Peru travel, tours, and vacation packages ranging from the adventure-filled Inca Trail to Machu Picchu down to the enigmatic Machu Picchu Tours by Train, the Cusco Tours, Lima Tours, Amazon Tours Peru, and many others. At Tour Leaders Peru, we tailor all our travel, tour, and vacation packages to your unique requirements. We allow you to book our customizable multi-city trips and tours in a few seconds.
Our Peru Travel Packages
Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
This tour is celebrated as one of the world’s most famous treks and is highly sought after by hikers and tourists from across the globe. The tour is graced with majestic mountain scenery, lush cloud forests, and subtropical jungles. The perfect hiking experience in Peru that’ll take you to one of the world’s most searched tourist attractions is the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Machu Picchu.
Machu Picchu Tours by Train
Machu Picchu is one of the rarest wonders of the world and is highly coveted by history lovers and travel enthusiasts. The place, discovered in 1911, is a citadel perched high on a mountain and was the center of worship for the Incas. The site, which also served as an astronomical observatory, is filled with temples, tombs, and other structures that’ll make your tour a worthy one. To ensure you get a stress free and exciting tour of the mountain, we offer a Machu Picchu Tours by train package. This tour is a time-saving and non-stressful way to enjoy the sceneries of the road to Machu Picchu right from the comfort of a train.
Cusco is a magical city with a rich archaeological legacy, a UNESCO World Heritage site, and the capital of the Inca Empire. The walled city is colorful and beautiful and attracts tourists from across the world. From the city’s churches to the restaurants, bars, shops, markets, and every Inca relic you’ll encounter on your walk through the city, this tour is one you should experience. Our Cusco tours include a tour of the city, the sacred valley, and the rainbow mountain.
Amazon Tours Peru
WHAT INCLUDE WHEN YOU HIKE WITH US
- Pre-departure briefing at 7:00 pm the night before your tour in our office.
- Collection from your hotel in Cusco from (05:30 am) or from Sacred Valley.
- Private bus to Pumahuanca (Start of our trek).
- Breakfast in Urubamba in our farmhouse,
- 11 Full meals for the entire tour (4 Breakfast, 4 Lunch 3 Dinner) + snacks (vegetarian, vegan option, gluten, wheat-free or special diets upon your request.)
- Permit and fees for Short Inca Trail Park and Machupicchu Sanctuary.
- Porters to carry (camping equipment: client tents, dining and cooking tents, table, stools, cooking gear, stove, gas container, cutlery, plates, food, and fresh vegetables).
- 2 Excellent experienced top tour guides (9-16 person / 6-8 with 1 tour guide)
- 2 expert gourmet mountain cooks, assistants.
- Happy hour with macho-tea and hot drinks every afternoon on camp.
- Boiled water provided from 2nd day.
- A gentle start to the day with a wake-up coca tea in your tent.
- 2 people per tent clean, new, spacious (4 people REI Half Dome 4 tents).
- Thick, comfortable sleeping mattress,
- Buckets of hot water for washing in your tent every day.
- Biodegradable soap and hand cleansing gel.
- Emergency First-aid kit and Oxygen assistance.
- 3-4 hours guided tour in Machupicchu
- Round trip Bus Ticket from Aguas Calientes to Machupicchu.
- Tourist Expedition train return to Poroy Station or Ollantaytambo.
- Bus to Cusco
- Sleeping bag (4 season -Minus 8ºC)
- Tips for the trekking crew, guides, cooks, and porters at your discretion.
- Flight Ticket to Cusco.
- Accommodation in Cusco.
- see recommendation
- Travel Insurance. (check that your insurance covers you for treks above 4,200 masl)
Join us on 2021
INCA TRAIL TO MACHU PICCHU 4 DAYS
INCA TRAIL 2 DAYS WITH HOTEL
INCA TRAIL TO MACHU PICCHU
INCA TRAIL TO MACHU PICCHU 4 DAYS
An enthralling experience
Get In touch below. Ask Any Question or Start a Free Quote
1617 Orleans Drive, San San Jode, CA