Palcoyo Rainbow mountain Tour
Enjoy Palcoyo Rainbow mountain Tour
Palcoyo Rainbow mountain Tour Overview
During Palcoyo Rainbow Mountain Tour, you will discover the second rainbow mountain hidden in Cusco, which stands out for its easy accessibility and beautiful natural landscapes. Have you ever heard about the Vinicunca Rainbow Mountain In Paru?, also called the Mountain of the 7 Colors. This natural attraction is located in Cusco and grows in popularity every day. But Today, there is another similar attraction called the Mountain of the Seven Colors of Palcoyo. This is the destination that we will discover during the Palcoyo Mountain Tour in the Andes of Peru and enjoy a unique view of the Ausangate Mountain Range. Beyond the splendid panorama with which one is, in Palcoyo Mountain Tour you will enjoy different activities that you can perform.
Palcoyo Rainbow mountain Tour Itinerary
We will pick you up at your hotel around 06.30 am. Then we will leave Cusco and start our adventure going to the south of the Cusco city. Passing through valleys, rivers, mountains and some smaller communities, we reach our starting point at 4900 meters above sea level. We walk uphill for approximately 45 minutes to the highest point of our excursion that is 5000 meters away, passing through the unique formations of the rainbow mountain range.
The incredible view of the Ausangate mountain covered with snow is really impressive!!! Once we are at the top of our point of view, we will have the Vilcanota Mountain Range in front of us. You will have all the time to rest and take amazing pictures. Then, we will descend for approximately 30 minutes to the starting point to finally take the bus to the place where we will have a delicious lunch and then return to Cusco where we will arrive around 5:30 p.m.
- In our shared services, we will pick up our clients from their hotels as long as it is located in downtown.
- In our shared services, at the end of the tour, we leave our clients in a place close to the Main Square, because is easier go walking instead the car for the traffic jam.
- If your hotel is far from the downtown, take some cash with you in order to take a taxi.
- Pick-up and drop off times are referential, this will depend on the traffic that can be found in the streets or delay of the other clients, our assistant will be on time but sometimes the transport could delay a few minutes.
Palcoyo Mountain Tour Highlights
you can also appreciate a forest of stones that gives a mystical attraction to the place and that is perfect for nature lovers and trekkers. On the way to Checacupe, you can visit the colonial temple that has fine works of wood carving, gold leaf, and houses paintings of the Cusco school. In addition, you can learn about the Inca, Colonial, and Republican ancestral bridges. So, are you ready to discover Palcoyo Rainbow Mountain?
- Bus Cusco to Vinicunca.
- Tour guide.
- Bus back to Cusco
- Tips for the trekking crew, Guides, Cooks, and porters at your discretion.
- Flight Ticket to Cusco.
- Accommodation in Cusco. (see recommendation)
- Travel Insurance. (check that your insurance covers you for treks above 4,200 masl) and (COVID-19)
For Palcoyo Rainbow Tour Price is.
From: $ 320 Private Tour
This Tour is a private personalized service. We do not mix with other groups and have Licensed Tour Guides to lead you to Cusco’s treasures. As a private service, you have the opportunity to ask away all the questions you may have and take as many pictures as you wish.
- Original passport and (ISIC student card if applicable).
- A comfortable 45 Lt trek backpack if you want to carry all your belongings.
- A small daypack to carry your personal belongings.
- Lighter style trekking boots with good ankle support or tough sport shoes, (light sandals or clogs are recommended to rest at campsites).
- Trekking poles with rubber tips. (metal tips are not allowed on the trail).
- Warm clothes, layers for variable temperature especially at night
- Thermal underwear can be worn in the sleeping bag or in cold conditions
- Gloves or mittens, scarf, wool socks, woolen hat for cold nights
- Flashlight, head torch, and extra batteries
- Camera and extra batteries, – Binoculars
- Wear a hat with a broad visor to keep the sun off your face
- Sunscreen, and sunglasses
- Personal medical kit, insect repellent
- Rain Gear: a good rain jacket, rain poncho
- Toiletries, toilet paper, small towel
- 2-liter water bottle, (disposable plastic bottles are forbidden).
- Extra money for drinks en route, Machupicchu and Aguas Calientes. ($10-15)
- Tips for (porters, cooks, guides. ($30-40) Not mandatory.
- Emergency money at least 200-300 soles. ($ 120)
Peru Trip Reviews
We are available 24/7
Get in Touch
Food & Drink
Healthy Organic Gourmet meals in all our Peru Tours
Daily Seasonal Food on each trip and Tours
Peruvian cuisine has only recently exploded onto the international culinary stage, but Peruvians have always been crazy about their nation’s culinary heritage, and they steadfastly cling to the traditional, multiculti flavors of home. Even in the face of modern gastronomic innovation. A range of climates, from high altitude to low, offers an impressive diversity of produce. Yes, that means potatoes over 3800 kinds but also a variety of corn and other grains, to say nothing of the country’s native aji chilies that are often puréed into sauces.
Coffee, Tea, Water, & Assorted Beverages
Every morning and afternoon, before and after your daily hikes you will find hot drinks and snacks in your dining tent.
*Special Diets Available Upon Request
Why You Should Travel with Tour Leader Peru?
Free luggage storage when you are traveling or Hiking with us
REI Camping Equipment for each trip
We are not affiliated with this rei.com Brand But as a local Tour operator we support local business and our customer enjoy their private Sleeping tent only for two persons to learn more in our Camping Equipment for Inca trail
Private Eco Toilets
We do not share public toilet along the Inca trail we carry our portable ECO Toilets Only for our Groups
Peruvian Gourmet Food on each Tours
Food Include in each Trek, Vegetarian option available. we really take care of your gluten-free food contact with our office for any food restriction.
Private Transportation on each trip
As a responsible tour operator in Peru, we do not share our mobility with other tourists, all our transportation is only for your group or family members.
Best Chaskis (Porters)
We do not overbear our staff, they are principal resources in this travel industry
We leave no trace
We carry all our Trash From The begging to the end of each hike keeping clean all our hiking trail
- Private and Group Tours
- Small-Group Tours (consisting of 8 people)
- Escorted Bus Tours
- Independent City Stays
- Multi-Destination Rail Packages
- Customized Travel Vacations
- Custom Groups and Individuals Packages
- Group Air Packages
Book with Huayna Picchu Mountain
Book with Machu Picchu Mountain