TRAVEL TO PERU?
MACHU PICCHU HIKE PERU ON 2021.
THE BEST EXPERIENCE IN PERU HIKE WITH TOUR LEADERS PERU TRAVEL GUIDE
What we do
INCA TRAIL HIKE TO MACHU PICCHU, GLAMPING ALONG THE INCA TRAIL, LUXURY INCA TRAIL, & More
CLASICC INCA TRAIL
Regular groups every day
private inca trail
Luxury Inca Trail
Watch Our Process
Start with A Free Quote For Your PERU VACATION
or call Now: (408) 898-8724
WELCOME TO TOUR LEADERS PERU TRAVEL GUIDE, WE DONT SELL PERU TOURS, WE SELL THE PERUVIAN EXPERINCE.
We are experienced
We Have Over 15 Years of Experience in The Travel Industry
ABOUT OUR PRODUCT
Providing the Highest Quality Service in Peru.
Which Machu Picchu route would you like to hike?
There are many different routes to reach Machu Picchu and each offers a different type of experience. The Inca Trail is by far the most popular trekking route. If you are not able to obtain a permit due to limited availability or your heart is set on a different and less crowded trek, know that there are other popular alternative routes that lead to Machu Picchu.
High Quality, Ethically travel service
Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE TO MACHU PICCHU HIKE
- 100% Operated by Tour Leaders Peru, we never put you with other tour operators.
- Pick up from Airport and Hotel
- Top of the line equipment REI Co-op Half Dome 4 Tent. Only for Two Persons
- 8 kg per person, other companies offer you only 6 kg
- Best English Speakers Tour Leaders, We know Communication is very important in your trip
- Extraordinary Chefs! Don’t get stressed about food and forget your power bar. We serve you a 5-star outdoor restaurant with delicious organic gourmet food in your dining tent.
- Hotel Aguas Calientes with all facilities
- Free and Safe Storage in Cusco and Aguas Calientes while you are hiking and visiting Machupicchu
- Umantay Lake included (most companies skip this wonderful lake)
- Private transportation on each trip
- Perfect Location For Photographers
- Comfortable and Panoramic Train to Aguas Calientes.
- Visit Machu Picchu twice with this tour!
- Single Tent $40 (if you wish to sleep alone)
- Sleeping Bag $20 per person (minus 5 degrees Celsius)
- Air Mattress $20 per person (REI inflatable mattress)
- Professional Walking Poles $20 per pair
- Backpacks $25
- Head Lamp $10
- Extra kilograms $10/kg (Example 5kg=$50)
- Temperature checks for all traveler are mandatory
- Face masks required for travelers and staff in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff at all times
- High traffic places and equipment sanitized regularly between use
- Maximum 8 people per group to reduce crowds, for bigger groups we will assign two teams
- Transportation and touristic sites capacity will be reduced to 50%
- Printed material such as maps or vouchers will be avoided.
- 100% online payments with no booking fees at all
- Flexible bookings during COVID – 19 outbreak
- Original passport and (ISIC student card if applicable).
- A comfortable 45 Lt trek backpack if you want to carry all your belongings.
- A small daypack to carry your personal belongings
- Warm sleeping bag Minus 8ºC (You can hire from SAS Travel.)
- Lighter style trekking boots with good ankle support or tough sport shoes, (light sandals or clogs are recommended to rest at campsites).
- Trekking poles with rubber tips. (metal tips are not allowed on the trail).
- Warm clothes, layers for variable temperature especially at night
- Thermal underwear can be worn in the sleeping bag or in cold conditions
- Gloves or mittens, scarf, wool socks, woolen hat for cold nights
- T-shirts and trekking pants that zip off to short pants for comfort
- Flashlight, head torch, and extra batteries
- Camera and extra batteries, – Binoculars
- Wear a hat with a broad visor to keep the sun off your face
- Sunscreen, and sunglasses
- Personal medical kit, insect repellent
- Rain Gear: a good rain jacket, rain poncho
- Toiletries, toilet paper, small towel
- 2-liter water bottle, (disposable plastic bottles are forbidden).
- Bathing suits for hot springs for hikers with a night in Aguas Calientes (5 Day Special Inca Trail)
- Extra money for drinks en route, Machupicchu and Aguas Calientes. ($10-15)
- Tips for (porters, cooks, guides. ($30-40) Not mandatory.
- Emergency money at least 200-300 soles. ($ 120)
WHY YOU SHOULD HIKE IN PERU
Salkantay Trek to Machu Picchu 5D/4N or 4D/3N
Salkantay Trek 5D/4N or 4D/3N to Machu Picchu are popular alternative trek options apart from the Classic Inca Trail hike. Salkantay Trek provides magnificent views of beautiful snow-capped mountains and glacier lakes such as Humantay Lake. You will descend to sub-tropical vegetation and observe a variety of Peru’s Flora and Fauna. The Santa Teresa Hot Springs is a beautiful treat after 3 days hike. Along the way, you visit a Peruvian Coffee plantation and taste Peru’s renowned coffee. Coffee lovers are in for a treat! Both of these treks end in the beautiful Sanctuary of Machu Picchu. This trek is highly recommended!
Lares Trek to Machu Picchu 4D/3N ANDEAN EXPLORER
Lares Trek 4D/3N to Machu Picchu is a tour where you will see first hand the culture and customs of Inca descendants. If Andean culture interests you then this tour is definitely for you. Lares Trek is remote with beautiful sceneries and is less crowded. You get the opportunity to visit villages of local native Inca descendant people. They are native people who still keep the customs of their Inca ancestors such as their farming practices and weaving styles. You will observe magnificent mountain ranges, lakes and also visit some local medicinal hot springs.
Huchuy Qosqo Trek to Machu Picchu 3D/2N
Huchuy Qosqo 3D/2N to Machu Picchu is a shorter trek that also ends in the beautiful sanctuary of Machu Picchu. This trek is not as difficult to hike as are the other alternative Hikes around Machu Picchu. This trek’s wonderful and focus is the views of the valleys. This Huchuy Qosqo hike is perfect if you wish to go at a slower pace and enjoy the scenery. Views such as surrounding Cusco Valley and the Sacred Valley of the Incas. You will also view Inca archeological remains, and observe local flora and fauna, lakes, native communities, llamas and alpacas in their natural habitat.
Top 5 Treks In The World
Choquequirao Trek to Machu Picchu 8 Days, This is one of the many trails crossing the fantastic Andes mountain range. As such, it was featured in travel magazines and is being considered one of the top ten hikes in the world for its biodiversity and wildlife. Most of the trail passes through the Andes and then touches the jungle where we will see local fruit plantations.
On this trip, we offer selective and exclusive service. Members of our staff are trained and ready for all the activities to make your trip as enjoyable as possible.
This is one of the luxuries we have to offer – expert guides, rated as such by our clients. This expedition will take you to two of the important archaeological sites in the Cusco area: CHOQUEQUIRAO and MACHU PICCHU
Both cities were considered towns of nobles and priestesses, and you will get the chance to know about the legends and treasures left by them through time on these majestic mountains. These towns mark the beginning and end of the Incan society.
- Pre-departure briefing at 7:00 pm the night before your tour in our office.
- Collection from your hotel in Cusco from (05:30 am) or from Sacred Valley.
- Private bus to Pumahuanca (Start of our trek).
- Breakfast in Urubamba in our farmhouse,
- 11 Full meals for the entire tour (4 Breakfast, 4 Lunch 3 Dinner) + snacks (vegetarian, vegan option, gluten, wheat-free or special diets upon your request.)
- Permit and fees for Short Inca Trail Park and Machupicchu Sanctuary.
- Porters to carry (camping equipment: client tents, dining and cooking tents, table, stools, cooking gear, stove, gas container, cutlery, plates, food, and fresh vegetables).
- 2 Excellent experienced top tour guides (9-16 person / 6-8 with 1 tour guide)
- 2 expert gourmet mountain cooks, assistants.
- Happy hour with macho-tea and hot drinks every afternoon on camp.
- Boiled water provided from 2nd day.
- A gentle start to the day with a wake-up coca tea in your tent.
- 2 people per tent clean, new, spacious (4 people REI Half Dome 4 tents).
- Thick, comfortable sleeping mattress,
- Buckets of hot water for washing in your tent every day.
- Biodegradable soap and hand cleansing gel.
- Emergency First-aid kit and Oxygen assistance.
- 3-4 hours guided tour in Machupicchu
- Round trip Bus Ticket from Aguas Calientes to Machupicchu.
- Tourist Expedition train return to Poroy Station or Ollantaytambo.
- Bus to Cusco
- Sleeping bag (4 season -Minus 8ºC)
- Tips for the trekking crew, guides, cooks, and porters at your discretion.
- Flight Ticket to Cusco.
- Accommodation in Cusco.
- see recommendation
- Travel Insurance. (check that your insurance covers you for treks above 4,200 masl)
Join us on 2021
INCA TRAIL TO MACHU PICCHU 4 DAYS
INCA TRAIL 2 DAYS WITH HOTEL
INCA TRAIL TO MACHU PICCHU
INCA TRAIL TO MACHU PICCHU 4 DAYS
An enthralling experience
Get In touch below. Ask Any Question or Start a Free Quote
1617 Orleans Drive, San San Jode, CA