7-Day-Peru:-Machu-Picchu- sighting luxury Tour
Tours to Machu Picchu | 7 Best days in Peru. It is one of the world’s best travel bargains! Cusco is rich in culture, Gastronomy, and history. You’ll discover and explore daily half-day to full-day tours. This is once you are going to acclimatize to the altitude. From Cusco, travel through the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Here, you’ll visit Pisac Market, an ideal place to purchase authentic souvenirs, this is a photographer’s dream. Visit Inca Fortress town of Ollantaytambo, before going on to famous Machu Picchu citadel.
MARAS SALT MINES
Plenty of mystery still surrounds the lost city of the Incas. Your Tour Leader will shed some light on what we do know as you explore the world’s most famous mountaintop citadel. Enjoy time to explore on your own, or pre-book (required) a climb up Huyana Picchu or Montana Machu Picchu for an alternative view. Return to Cusco for one more night.
We return to Lima for a Colonial and Contemporary city tour, which includes stops at the most important architectural icons of the city. Too often forgotten, or dismissed as just a big, chaotic capital, Lima deserves a day or two on any Machu Picchu Tours and the Best of Peru vacation in 7 days. Lima offers enchanting neighborhoods such as Miraflores, home to the famous ‘Love Park.’
The former Inca Capital and Spanish colonial city of Cusco is our base for this great expedition. A city rich with culture, history, good restaurants, and active nightlife take center stages your The Best of Peru vacation in 7 days.
Lima & Nazca Tours
From: $ 1499 per person
Why Join Us? What makes different Us than others?
- Tour Leaders Peru truly cares about its Customers, Staff, and our Environment. We are Eco-friendly.
- 100% Operated by Tour Leaders Peru, we never put you with other tour operators.
- Pick up from Airport and Hotel
- Top of the line equipment REI Co-op Half Dome 4 Tent. Only for Two Persons
- Minimum 2 participants to start this tour
- Best English Speakers Tour Leader, We know Communication is very important in all your trip
- Extraordinary office staff and quick respond
- Hotel accommodations mentioned in the Itinerary
- Free and Safe Luggage Storage in Lima, Cusco and Aguas Calientes while you are exploring Lima and visiting Machupicchu
- Bus Ticket from Machupicchu to Aguas Calientes 35 minutes ride.
- Private Transportation every day
- Perfect 7 lucky day Tours for Couples, Family, and friends
- Panoramic Vistadome Train (One of the best trains rides to Machu Picchu includes a live show onboard)
- Dinner and Lunch in one of the most renowned Restaurants
HOW TO BOOK
We are available to speak to you by phone Toll-Free (888) 812-8687 or USA Representative (408) 707-6463 OR Email us at:
- PERUtourleadersperu@gmail.com USA
We are happy and ready to take you on this exciting travel adventure. Thank you for trusting in us.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Prices are per person based on twin/double share accommodation and for travel in low season. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply. Limited seat/spaces and all pricing is subject to change and availability. Rates for single or triple travelers are available on request – please inquire.
Please take money for your own personal expense while on the trek. Peruvian Nuevo Soles is preferable. You may wish to buy yourself some beverages, souvenirs, and/or tip your personal staff. If you hold an ISIC card or have any children traveling with you please notify the office during your booking. You will receive an additional discount upon proof of ISIC card and/or Passport.
SPECIAL STUDENT DISCOUNT
Students with ISIC Card: US$25 per person. Please send us a copy of your ISIC at the time of booking. Only the card on the left from the picture below is valid for the $25 discount.
Get In touch
Leave us a message