TRAVEL TO PERU?
CUSCO DAY TOURS 2021.
THE BEST EXPERIENCE WITH TOUR LEADERS PERU TRAVEL GUIDE & HIKE.
What we do
Small groups only 8 passengers max avoid the crowd of people Travel with a style all Around Cusco City Tour, Sacred Valley, Maras Moray, Chinchero & More.
CLASICC INCA TRAIL
Regular groups every day
private inca trail
Luxury Inca Trail
Watch Our Process
Start with A Free Quote For Your PERU VACATION
or call Now: (408) 898-8724
WELCOME TO TOUR LEADERS PERU TRAVEL GUIDE, WE DONT SELL PERU TOURS, WE SELL THE PERUVIAN EXPERINCE.
We are experienced
We Have Over 15 Years of Experience in The Travel Industry
ABOUT OUR PRODUCT
Providing the Highest Quality Service in Peru.
Things to do in Cusco
Small and easy to navigate, the city of Cusco is a destination for the adventurer. It’s jam-packed with a fascinating history of the Inca Empire and Spanish conquest that been amazingly well preserved and restored.
Are you Planning to Visit Cusco City?
How many days to visit Cusco?
Give yourself at least five days for a trip to Cusco—the first couple to adjust to the elevation and navigate the city, the last few to make it to the Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu.
When to visit?
The summer is the best time to visit for the climate, which also makes it peak tourist season. To avoid the crowds, early fall could be nice. Anytime after November and before April, however, is not recommended—Cusco’s rainy season could ruin your sightseeing.
How to get there?
Fly into Cusco’s Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport, located on the edge of the city.
Should I worry about elevation?
It is advised to spend at least 3 days in Cusco to acclimate to the high elevation before heading out on the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, especially if arriving from sea-level.
High Quality, Ethically travel service
Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed
Are you Planning to hike in Peru, have look here what we include on Our Machu Picchu travel Guide Peru.
- 100% Operated by Tour Leaders Peru, we never put you with other tour operators.
- Pick up from Airport and Hotel
- Top of the line equipment REI Co-op Half Dome 4 Tent. Only for Two Persons
- 8 kg per person, other companies offer you only 6 kg
- Best English Speakers Tour Leaders, We know Communication is very important in your trip
- Extraordinary Chefs! Don’t get stressed about food and forget your power bar. We serve you a 5-star outdoor restaurant with delicious organic gourmet food in your dining tent.
- Hotel Aguas Calientes with all facilities
- Free and Safe Storage in Cusco and Aguas Calientes while you are hiking and visiting Machupicchu
- Umantay Lake included (most companies skip this wonderful lake)
- Private transportation on each trip
- Perfect Location For Photographers
- Comfortable and Panoramic Train to Aguas Calientes.
- Visit Machu Picchu twice with this tour!
- Single Tent $40 (if you wish to sleep alone)
- Sleeping Bag $20 per person (minus 5 degrees Celsius)
- Air Mattress $20 per person (REI inflatable mattress)
- Professional Walking Poles $20 per pair
- Backpacks $25
- Head Lamp $10
- Extra kilograms $10/kg (Example 5kg=$50)
- Temperature checks for all traveler are mandatory
- Face masks required for travelers and staff in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff at all times
- High traffic places and equipment sanitized regularly between use
- Maximum 8 people per group to reduce crowds, for bigger groups we will assign two teams
- Transportation and touristic sites capacity will be reduced to 50%
- Printed material such as maps or vouchers will be avoided.
- 100% online payments with no booking fees at all
- Flexible bookings during COVID – 19 outbreak
- Original passport and (ISIC student card if applicable).
- A comfortable 45 Lt trek backpack if you want to carry all your belongings.
- A small daypack to carry your personal belongings
- Warm sleeping bag Minus 8ºC (You can hire from SAS Travel.)
- Lighter style trekking boots with good ankle support or tough sport shoes, (light sandals or clogs are recommended to rest at campsites).
- Trekking poles with rubber tips. (metal tips are not allowed on the trail).
- Warm clothes, layers for variable temperature especially at night
- Thermal underwear can be worn in the sleeping bag or in cold conditions
- Gloves or mittens, scarf, wool socks, woolen hat for cold nights
- T-shirts and trekking pants that zip off to short pants for comfort
- Flashlight, head torch, and extra batteries
- Camera and extra batteries, – Binoculars
- Wear a hat with a broad visor to keep the sun off your face
- Sunscreen, and sunglasses
- Personal medical kit, insect repellent
- Rain Gear: a good rain jacket, rain poncho
- Toiletries, toilet paper, small towel
- 2-liter water bottle, (disposable plastic bottles are forbidden).
- Bathing suits for hot springs for hikers with a night in Aguas Calientes (5 Day Special Inca Trail)
- Extra money for drinks en route, Machupicchu and Aguas Calientes. ($10-15)
- Tips for (porters, cooks, guides. ($30-40) Not mandatory.
- Emergency money at least 200-300 soles. ($ 120)
Top sights in Cusco
Cusco Full Day Tours
Day Trips In Cusco – City Tour- Cusco is one of the most fascinating tourist destinations in Peru and throughout the whole of the Americas. Yet many people fail to comprehend the vastness of this culturally rich Inca Empire. While the popular Day Trips from Cusco to Machu Picchu is a definite shoo-in for most visitors. The surrounding region is also filled with spectacular landscapes and impressive pre-Columbian ruins of its own. Just waiting to be lest people. Read on to learn about some of the most incredible day trips from Cusco to get a better idea of your options.
Sacred Valley Tour One Day
Sacred Valley of the Incas – The Sacred Valley of the Incas is the Other Day Trip In the Cusco Mountain range of towns, lakes, and historical sites in the Andes mountain range of Peru. Carved by the snaking Urubamba river. This ridiculously photogenic valley is only 20km from the Inca capital. Making it an ideal day trip from Cusco. The classic and most popular circuit to explore the Sacred Valley is a visit to Pisac and its mountain-top fortress, lunch at Urubamba, the terraces of Ollantaytambo, and a visit to the weaving village of Chinchero.
Is known for its famous Sunday market and one of the cheapest places to buy hand-made handicrafts in the region. It has all sorts of colorfully-weaved alpaca scarves, sweaters and clothing, shiny trinkets, country magnets, and more.
Day Moray Maras Tour
Maras, Moray, and Chinchero- Did you know that Peru has over 4000 types of potatoes? This is partly due to the agricultural experiments done during the Inca civilization, in what is known as ‘agricultural laboratories’.
Moray is the most famous of these ‘laboratories. Perfect concentric circle terraces carved into a natural depression in the earth. Each of these terrace levels simulates a different altitude in the region, with different temperatures at every level.
The different microclimate
In every altitude produced different varieties of potatoes and corn and allowed the Inca to expand their crop empire. The Moray rice terrace is a true display of Inca engineering genius.
A visit to Moray is usually accompanied by a visit to the Maras Salt Mine. The Maras Salt Mine is a series of cascading salt pools strategically tucked into the hills. These salt pools form a network of ancient salt deposits, with saltwater that comes from a subterranean natural spring in the Andes mountains.
Rainbow Tour One Day
Rainbow Mountain-The Vinicunca Rainbow Mountain is a Classic Day Trip From Cusco. The spell-binding geological site, so-called for the seemingly endless rows of golden, turquoise, and rose-colored sediments that make up its majestic pattern. Located about a three-hour drive southeast of downtown Cusco, this delightful Andean Rainbow Mountain attraction is accessible only by foot and is full day Tour.
- Pre-departure briefing at 7:00 pm the night before your tour in our office.
- Collection from your hotel in Cusco from (05:30 am) or from Sacred Valley.
- Private bus to Pumahuanca (Start of our trek).
- Breakfast in Urubamba in our farmhouse,
- 11 Full meals for the entire tour (4 Breakfast, 4 Lunch 3 Dinner) + snacks (vegetarian, vegan option, gluten, wheat-free or special diets upon your request.)
- Permit and fees for Short Inca Trail Park and Machupicchu Sanctuary.
- Porters to carry (camping equipment: client tents, dining and cooking tents, table, stools, cooking gear, stove, gas container, cutlery, plates, food, and fresh vegetables).
- 2 Excellent experienced top tour guides (9-16 person / 6-8 with 1 tour guide)
- 2 expert gourmet mountain cooks, assistants.
- Happy hour with macho-tea and hot drinks every afternoon on camp.
- Boiled water provided from 2nd day.
- A gentle start to the day with a wake-up coca tea in your tent.
- 2 people per tent clean, new, spacious (4 people REI Half Dome 4 tents).
- Thick, comfortable sleeping mattress,
- Buckets of hot water for washing in your tent every day.
- Biodegradable soap and hand cleansing gel.
- Emergency First-aid kit and Oxygen assistance.
- 3-4 hours guided tour in Machupicchu
- Round trip Bus Ticket from Aguas Calientes to Machupicchu.
- Tourist Expedition train return to Poroy Station or Ollantaytambo.
- Bus to Cusco
- Sleeping bag (4 season -Minus 8ºC)
- Tips for the trekking crew, guides, cooks, and porters at your discretion.
- Flight Ticket to Cusco.
- Accommodation in Cusco.
- see recommendation
- Travel Insurance. (check that your insurance covers you for treks above 4,200 masl)
Join us on 2021
INCA TRAIL TO MACHU PICCHU 4 DAYS
INCA TRAIL 2 DAYS WITH HOTEL
INCA TRAIL TO MACHU PICCHU
INCA TRAIL TO MACHU PICCHU 4 DAYS
An enthralling experience
Get In touch below. Ask Any Question or Start a Free Quote
1617 Orleans Drive, San San Jode, CA