TRAVEL TO PERU?
Amazon Tours Peru
Amazon Tours & Manu National Park is located in the departments of Paucartambo, Cusco, and Manú in Madre de Dios. Its extension is 1716295.22 hectares. Its establishment seeks to protect a representative sample of biological diversity as well as the landscapes of the Rain forest, Cloud forest, and the southeast Cordillera Andes of Peru. It also aims to promote sustainable Amazon Tours In Peru based on Ecology and Culture.
What we do
INCA TRAIL HIKE TO MACHU PICCHU, GLAMPING ALONG THE INCA TRAIL, LUXURY INCA TRAIL, & More
CLASICC INCA TRAIL
Regular groups every day
private inca trail
Luxury Inca Trail
Watch Our Process
Start with A Free Quote For Your PERU VACATION
or call Now: (408) 898-8724
WELCOME TO TOUR LEADERS PERU TRAVEL GUIDE, WE DONT SELL PERU TOURS, WE SELL THE PERUVIAN EXPERINCE.
We are experienced
We Have Over 15 Years of Experience in The Travel Industry
ABOUT OUR PRODUCT
Providing the Highest Quality Service in Peru.
Volunteering In Manu National Park
On the other hand, the NPM also seeks to promote Volunteering in Manu Park, Facilitate research, education, and recreation, as well as contribute to the preservation of the archaeological heritage. Its presence contributes to the recognition and protection of cultural diversity. As well as to the self-determination of indigenous peoples in the Manu Jungle area.
Manu National Park Protection
The National Park Of Manu protects one of the most important areas of the planet in terms of the megadiversity of biological species. Its large expanse crosses frigid punas, which exceed 4,000m; (13123feets) rugged wooded mountains that give rise to a multitude of small Cannons and valleys; cloud forests from the high jungle, and finally the Amazon plain. This magnificent and unique scenario includes a large and complex hydrographic system and guarantees the presence of a mega diversity of ecosystems little intervened by man.
Intangible Area for Amazon Tours
In these circumstances, the biodiversity of the Amazon Jungle. It is noticeable in its full potential in a unique landscape on the planet. The tropical forests of Manu have allowing ecological and evolutionary processes. practically without the presence of man. However, in the area, there is also enormous cultural wealth. Representing by the current indigenous populations in different levels of contact. With the outside of the world and an archaeological heritage not yet revealed in all its magnitude.
1977 the PNM is on the level of Biosphere Reserve of Manu Amazon, by UNESCO. On its borders is the Territorial Reserve of the Kugapakori and Nahua ethnic groups, the Megantoni National Shrine, and the Amarakaeri Communal Reserve. In 1987, it was declared a Natural Heritage of Humanity.
High Quality, Ethically travel service
Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed
Connect with real Amazonian People
Much of the NPM is the indigenous territory. The communities of the Yora, Mashko-Piro, Matsiguenka, Harakmbut, Wachipaeri, and Yine inhabit ancestrally among the forests and rivers of these jungles. The native communities of Tayakome and Yomibato are inside the area. Both are located in the upper area of the Manu River. In the southwest sector, there is a farmers’ association known as Callanga. In addition, in the northwest sector adjacent to the PNM (and inland) there is an undetermined number of indigenous populations in voluntary isolation.
WHY TOURIST IS GOING WITH US TO PERU
- 100% Operated by Tour Leaders Peru, we never put you with other tour operators.
- Pick up from Airport and Hotel
- Top of the line equipment REI Co-op Half Dome 4 Tent. Only for Two Persons
- 8 kg per person, other companies offer you only 6 kg
- Best English Speakers Tour Leaders, We know Communication is very important in your trip
- Extraordinary Chefs! Don’t get stressed about food and forget your power bar. We serve you a 5-star outdoor restaurant with delicious organic gourmet food in your dining tent.
- Hotel Aguas Calientes with all facilities
- Free and Safe Storage in Cusco and Aguas Calientes while you are hiking and visiting Machupicchu
- Umantay Lake included (most companies skip this wonderful lake)
- Private transportation on each trip
- Perfect Location For Photographers
- Comfortable and Panoramic Train to Aguas Calientes.
- Visit Machu Picchu twice with this tour!
- Single Tent $40 (if you wish to sleep alone)
- Sleeping Bag $20 per person (minus 5 degrees Celsius)
- Air Mattress $20 per person (REI inflatable mattress)
- Professional Walking Poles $20 per pair
- Backpacks $25
- Head Lamp $10
- Extra kilograms $10/kg (Example 5kg=$50)
- Temperature checks for all traveler are mandatory
- Face masks required for travelers and staff in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff at all times
- High traffic places and equipment sanitized regularly between use
- Maximum 8 people per group to reduce crowds, for bigger groups we will assign two teams
- Transportation and touristic sites capacity will be reduced to 50%
- Printed material such as maps or vouchers will be avoided.
- 100% online payments with no booking fees at all
- Flexible bookings during COVID – 19 outbreak
- Original passport and (ISIC student card if applicable).
- A comfortable 45 Lt trek backpack if you want to carry all your belongings.
- A small daypack to carry your personal belongings
- Warm sleeping bag Minus 8ºC (You can hire from SAS Travel.)
- Lighter style trekking boots with good ankle support or tough sport shoes, (light sandals or clogs are recommended to rest at campsites).
- Trekking poles with rubber tips. (metal tips are not allowed on the trail).
- Warm clothes, layers for variable temperature especially at night
- Thermal underwear can be worn in the sleeping bag or in cold conditions
- Gloves or mittens, scarf, wool socks, woolen hat for cold nights
- T-shirts and trekking pants that zip off to short pants for comfort
- Flashlight, head torch, and extra batteries
- Camera and extra batteries, – Binoculars
- Wear a hat with a broad visor to keep the sun off your face
- Sunscreen, and sunglasses
- Personal medical kit, insect repellent
- Rain Gear: a good rain jacket, rain poncho
- Toiletries, toilet paper, small towel
- 2-liter water bottle, (disposable plastic bottles are forbidden).
- Bathing suits for hot springs for hikers with a night in Aguas Calientes (5 Day Special Inca Trail)
- Extra money for drinks en route, Machupicchu and Aguas Calientes. ($10-15)
- Tips for (porters, cooks, guides. ($30-40) Not mandatory.
- Emergency money at least 200-300 soles. ($ 120)
ONLY 4 REASON, WHY YOU SHOULD HIKE THE INCA TRAIL
Begins your Inca Trail hike on KM 82
The Inca Trail hike to Machu Picchu starts at KM 82 checkpoint and leads high up into the mountains passing the Inca ruins of Llactapata, Runkurakay, Sayacmarca, Phuyupatamarca, and Winay Wayna before arriving at Machu Picchu early in the morning on the 4th day of the trek. The Inca Trail to Machu Picchu really is a beautiful trek. And we hope that with a little advice and planning it turns out to be an incredible and unforgettable experience. Good luck and happy trekking!
Numerous rare birds (Flora and Fauna)
Over 250 species of orchid have been counting on the Machu Picchu Historic Sanctuary. As well as numerous rare birds, animals, reptiles. Including several species are considering to be in danger of extinction. In order to complete the Inca Trail. You need to have a reasonable level of fitness. Age shouldn’t be a barrier. The most important thing is to be very well acclimatized in Cusco for the altitude sickness. The maximum height above sea level along the way is 4200m. So we advise anyone coming from the coast to spend at least 2 days in Cusco. Before attempting the trek. This period is ideal for visiting the city of Cusco, the nearby ruins of Sacsayhuaman, and the beautiful Sacred Valley of the Incas.
Do You Want To Learn and Know why Hiking the Inca Trail To Machu Picchu is very popular and Competitive?
Inca Trail Hike to Machu. It is VERY IMPORTANT TO BOOK MONTHS IN ADVANCE. Trek permits for the Inca Trail are limited to 200 Trekkers and 300 Peruvian support staff. This includes Tour guides, porters, and cooks (500 total permits per day). Trek permits for 2020 have already sold out. Please try to book as early as possible.
Top 5 Treks In The World
Adventure is an independent local tour company to The Inca Trail to Machu Picchu Hike. Aimed at helping visitors to decide whether the Inca Trail is the trek for them. Although there are literally thousands of kilometers of “Inca Trails” throughout Peru and South America. This tour concentrates on the Classic 4-day Inca Trail trek to Machu Picchu and Short Inca trail 2day 1 night.
- Pre-departure briefing at 7:00 pm the night before your tour in our office.
- Collection from your hotel in Cusco from (05:30 am) or from Sacred Valley.
- Private bus to Pumahuanca (Start of our trek).
- Breakfast in Urubamba in our farmhouse,
- 11 Full meals for the entire tour (4 Breakfast, 4 Lunch 3 Dinner) + snacks (vegetarian, vegan option, gluten, wheat-free or special diets upon your request.)
- Permit and fees for Short Inca Trail Park and Machupicchu Sanctuary.
- Porters to carry (camping equipment: client tents, dining and cooking tents, table, stools, cooking gear, stove, gas container, cutlery, plates, food, and fresh vegetables).
- 2 Excellent experienced top tour guides (9-16 person / 6-8 with 1 tour guide)
- 2 expert gourmet mountain cooks, assistants.
- Happy hour with macho-tea and hot drinks every afternoon on camp.
- Boiled water provided from 2nd day.
- A gentle start to the day with a wake-up coca tea in your tent.
- 2 people per tent clean, new, spacious (4 people REI Half Dome 4 tents).
- Thick, comfortable sleeping mattress,
- Buckets of hot water for washing in your tent every day.
- Biodegradable soap and hand cleansing gel.
- Emergency First-aid kit and Oxygen assistance.
- 3-4 hours guided tour in Machupicchu
- Round trip Bus Ticket from Aguas Calientes to Machupicchu.
- Tourist Expedition train return to Poroy Station or Ollantaytambo.
- Bus to Cusco
- Sleeping bag (4 season -Minus 8ºC)
- Tips for the trekking crew, guides, cooks, and porters at your discretion.
- Flight Ticket to Cusco.
- Accommodation in Cusco.
- see recommendation
- Travel Insurance. (check that your insurance covers you for treks above 4,200 masl)
Join us on 2021
INCA TRAIL TO MACHU PICCHU 4 DAYS
INCA TRAIL 2 DAYS WITH HOTEL
INCA TRAIL TO MACHU PICCHU
INCA TRAIL TO MACHU PICCHU 4 DAYS
An enthralling experience
Get In touch below. Ask Any Question or Start a Free Quote
1617 Orleans Drive, San San Jode, CA